- Two heating elements are used to control heat and airflow, eliminating "cold spots" and ensuring more consistent, delicious results - even when using multiple racks at once.
- Anything from a soufflé to a crown roast to a few sweet potatoes. The climate sensor detects the volume, shape, and consistency and adjusts the time, temperature and humidity for a guesswork-free deli.
10 Cooking Modes
- Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from braised short ribs to empanadas to classic chocolate chip cookies.
- Controls heat and airflow with professional precision, with a fan circulating hot air from a heating element at the back of the oven. Every part of the interior enjoys more uniform heat, for more consistent results and browning.
All-In-One Oven Versatility
- Combines the power of microwave with convection and broil capabilities in one easy-to-use appliance. Use the modes separately or in combination to prepare a wider variety of foods in reduced time.
Quartz Broil Element
- Spend less time waiting. The infrared broil elements efficiently prepare the oven and then masterfully produce golden-brown exterior and juicy interiors.
- Fit large or small items, even a 9-by-13 pan, in the roomy 1.6 cubic feet stainless-steel interior.
Styled To Match
- Coordinate with Series ovens and other Wolf built-in appliances. Various handle and trim options create a consistent, sleek look.
- Frees up counter space and the drop-down door design integrated seamlessly into any kitchen design.
Keep Warm Mode
- Keep cooked food at its delicious ready-to-serve temperature for up to 90 minutes.
Quick-Start Controls For Popular Operations
- Take the guesswork out of cooking with a broad range of quick-start options and modes, including Soften, Melt, Reheat, Defrost, Micro-Bake and Roast, and Popcorn.