Patented Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners
- Bring new dimensions of control to your cooking.
- Wolf's dual-stacked burner design, with two tiers of flame ports, bring the flame closer to (or further away from) the cooking vessel.
- Delivers the right heat for the task at hand.
18,000 BTU Burner
- The most powerful burner on a Wolf gas cooktop ever.
- Boil even large stock pots of water 25% faster than with earlier models.
Simmer and Melt
- The lower tier of the Wolf dual-stacked burner provides a range of precision control down to the merest breath of flame.
- Capably maintaining the ultra-low BTUs you need to splendidly melt chocolate or cheese and confidently keep homemade sauces and soups at the ideal simmer for hours.
- Stainless control knobs capped in black are set against an all-glass control panel.
- LED-backlit indicator lights appear only as controls are engaged, giving the panel a pure, clean look when not in use.
Seamless Stainless Steel Burner Pan
- Cleanup is simple, thanks to the one-piece stainless steel burner pan.
Porcelain-Coated, Cast-Iron Burner Grates
- Continuous cast-iron grates with a matte black, porcelain finish let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
Individual Spark Ignition System
- Each burner has a sensor that detects if the flame has gone out while you're cooking and automatically reignites it electronically.