Premier Appliance Store is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.
If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 877.563.7773 and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Premier Appliance Store store, one of our employees will assist you.
On qualifying products, Premier Appliance Store will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Framed, overlay and classic stainless steel model options.
Flush inset design installation option allows unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry.
Water filtration system.
Evenly-distributed bright interior lighting.
Adjustable wire shelves.
Energy Star qualified.
Max ice feature produces ice 40% faster for a 24-hour period.
Meets strict Department of energy requirements - uses less energy than a 100-watt light bulb.
Flip-up grille allows unit to be completely built in and serviced from the front.
UL approved for US and Canada.
Built-In All Freezer
Capacity (cu ft)
22.8 cu ft
Kris on 17/01/2020
( 5 / 5 )
SUB-ZERO is by far my go to refrigerator an freezer product.Looks amazing in my kitchen
CORIMA on 09/06/2011
( 5 / 5 )
Bought a new home with the cutout already in place for this size. As the kitchen shows from the living area, I admit I bought it for the look, at first. It is designed like a tank, quiet, cools well and fast. Food does last longer in this fridge, but you'd have to save a lot of food to equal the cost. I waited 6 months to post, Would I buy it again? Yes.
eastvilllagekitchen on 06/04/2010
( 5 / 5 )
Great but expensive fridge
1) Ultra Heavy - this refrigerator is extremely heavy. Shipping weight is over 500 pounds. Also, it's top heavy. It took 3 AJ Madison guys to get it into my apartment, and it took over an hour. They worked so hard I tipped them a lot. Second, moving it around in my apartment (up 2 steps here, through that hallway, under this overhang) was a nightmare. It took 4 guys. So keep this in mind.
2) Whisper quiet. It's unbelievably quiet. Standing next to it, I can't hear anything. After you open and close the door, the fan will go off for a few seconds, presumably to recirculate the cold air or something, but that's about all the noise you'll hear, and the ice maker.
3) Huge. Lots of capacity, very convenient to reach everything.
4) A bit hard to open the doors, but maybe that will loosen with time. I think also right after you close the door, reopening in the next couple seconds is tough because the fan inside creates a bit of a vacuum.
5) Overall, 3 weeks into the new fridge, we think it's great. The only downside is that is way expensive. $8000 + tax + delivery/installation. The only reason to get this versus a Liebher or LG or Frigidaire or something else is if you have the money to burn or for the resale value for your apartment.