Whirlpool WFW3090GW 24 Inch Compact Front Load Washer with 1.9 cu. ft. Capacity, 10 Wash Cycles, 1400 RPM, in White
Tailored Fabric Care
- Choose from 10 cycles and up to 10 options to match your fabric type and soil level. Each load receives customized drum movements to consistently provide exceptional fabric care.
- The TumbleFresh™ option activates after the wash cycle is finished and tumbles clean clothes periodically for up to 6 hours to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
Save Time Option
- Get your clothes ready to wear sooner thanks to the Save Time option that cleans lightly soiled loads that don't need the full wash time.
Detergent Dosing Aid
- The detergent dosing aid option helps you add the right amount of detergent to provide any load the right clean without the residue.
- The Colors option uses cold water to help protect colors so they remain vibrant, and even saves energy by not heating the water.
- The Handwash cycle uses lower spin speeds combined with reduced tumbling to soak the load and clean clothes gently.
- Cool water and slow spin speeds clean your washable delicates to provide everything you'd expect from gentle fabric care on the Wool cycle.
- Clothes will remain cared for during the Synthetics cycle as warm water and max spin speed work together to gently lift normal soils from fabrics.
Quick Wash Cycle
- Wash an outfit today and wear it out tonight using the Quick Wash cycle that cleans small, lightly soiled loads.
- Skip presoaking in the sink by hand and let the washer do it for you using the Prewash option.
- Additional wash time before the cycle starts helps take on heavily soiled loads that contain tough stains.
Heavy Soil Option
- The Heavy Soil option provides efficient cleaning action that helps break down stains and rinses away soils.
Cold Water PreWash for Stains Option
- Treat everyday tough stains with the Cold Water Prewash for Stains option. It begins with a cold water wash and adds 10 minutes for extra cleaning action.
||24 Inch Compact Front Load Washer
||33 1/4 Inch
|Capacity (cu ft)
||1.9 cu. ft