Viking Professional 5 Series 30 in. VESO5302TSS Electric Convection Single Oven in Stainless Steel
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- A digital touch control panel disappears when not in use.
- Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs.
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standards.
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest fan in the industry.
- The 8-1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are.
- New! Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including two TruGlide™ full extension oven racks.
- Improved halogen lighting makes it easy to see inside.
- Three oven lights for better visibility.
- Premiere ovens have a GourmetGlo™ glass enclosed broiler.
- High performance cooking modes includes:
- TruConvec convection cooking.
- Three-level conventional broil.
- Personalized Recipe Function
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature.
- Extra large Gourmet-Glo™ glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance and maximum coverage.
- Meat probe offers perfect baking/roasting of fine meats.
- TruGlide full extension racks allow for easy access.
- One rack comes standard in each cavity of a double oven.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light.
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity.
||Viking Professional 5 Series
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Gas or Electric
||One-year full - covers complete unit.
Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
Ten-year limited - porcelain oven(s) and porcelain inner door panel(s).
Five-year limited - electric heating elements.
Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.