The SCH3043GB 30" Induction Cooktop by Sharp comes with 4 Elements including Power Boost Options, Simmer Enhancer and Bridging Elements for longer cookware. It also features Residual Heat Indicator, White LED Controls, Magnetic Stainless Steel Side Accessories, EuroKera Glass, in Black
- Contemporary European Black Mirror Finish Made with Premium EuroKera® Glass
- Four Induction Cooking Zones Including a Bridge Zone for Larger Cookware and Griddles
- Power Boost Increases Power by up to 67% Depending on Cooking Zone
- Easy-to-read, Bright White LED Display Residual Heat Indicator for Each Cooking Zone
- Can be Installed Over a Sharp® 30 in. European Convection Built-In Single Wall Oven
- Included Magnetic Stainless Steel Side Accessories are Convenient for Resting Utensils and Cookware
- The four cooking zones provide flexibility to orchestrate even your most elaborate entertaining.
- Features a variable-sized zone and a convenient Cooling Zone.
- More precise than gas, more energy efficient than radiant electric, the Sharp Induction Cooktop is faster than both.
- There is a kitchen timer, and even a Power Boost setting for those times when you just need that pasta water to boil quickly.
- The Simmer, Melt, and Warm settings provide low, consistent cooking performance for your most delicate soups, sauces, and fondues. Heat is generated directly into the cookware itself, so there is less wasted energy.
- And without an open flame or radiant coil, spills and splatters are less likely to burn, and a breeze to clean up.
- All of the cooktop controls can be locked-down.
- Cookware must be present for a cooking zone to turn on, so you won't accidentally turn it on, or leave it on after you remove the pan.
- Each cooking zone has a dedicated timer to turn off the cooking zone after 99 minutes of use.
- Powerful and efficient, fast and flexible, the beautiful Sharp SCH3043GB Induction Cooktop is certainly Simply Better Living.
Warranty Parts and Labor 1 year limited