Get more, done faster with an LG Ultra Large Capacity washer featuring TurboWash 360 technology. Simplify your laundry to-do list and access key LG washer features remotely using SmartThinQ® technology. The LG 3900 Series doesn’t just save you time—it helps you breathe a little easier with an AAFA (Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America) certified washer that uses the power of steam to gently remove over 95% of common household allergens.
- Clean larger loads under 30 minutes, while enjoying the same great washing performance you expect from LG. With five powerful jets that surround your clothes from every angle, penetrating deep into fabrics, for a more complete clean.
- LG washers with SmartThinQ technology will change the way you think and the way you live. Gone are the days of patiently waiting for the wash cycle to finish before tackling your laundry to-do list. Download the free app onto your Android or iOS device and time management becomes a breeze. Get alerts on your smartphone the minute clothes are clean, and control key washer features from anywhere, at any time. You can also start a load of wash with a simple voice command, since LG SmartThinQ appliances work with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. Count on LG to give you a helping hand when you need it most
- Household allergens giving you the sniffles, The Allergiene Cycle uses the power of steam to gently remove over 95% of pet dander allergens from even the most delicate fabrics
- This LG washer is certified as asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) a leading national nonprofit organization dedicated to those with asthma and allergies
- There's no clean like a steam clean. Our steam technology gently but powerfully penetrates fabrics to virtually eliminate dirt, odors and wrinkles
- This LG washer is LG SideKick compatible, which means you can add the mini pedestal washer to your front load washer and now tackle two loads of laundry both large and small all at the same time. Now you can divide and conquer your laundry and whatever messy moments life throws at you
- Towers of towels, piles of sweatshirts, and a mountain of jeans, Go for it. The ultra-large capacity (4.5 cu. ft.) tub lets you do more laundry in fewer loads. That’s time saved and sore backs avoided
- Using the cold cycle on your washer doesn’t have to mean compromising. ColdWash technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance
- Get your clothes clean and experience a smarter way to wash with our innovative 6Motion technology. Each wash cycle combines up to 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience
- When your washer uses about 30% less energy and half the amount of water used by regular washers, you’re going to make an impact on your utility bills, your energy and water consumption, and most importantly, the environment
- When you buy a washer, you want something reliable that you can count on. Because the Direct Drive Motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year limited warranty
- You shouldn’t know your washer is on from the next room. The LG TrueBalance anti-vibration system is designed to reduce washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house even if it's on another floor.
- TubClean Cycle is designed for easy, periodic maintenance to keep your washer fresh. The cycle uses water jets to clean the wash tub and door, and an air dryer removes excess moisture, helping to keep your high-performing washer in tip-top condition
- NeveRust wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics
- If you ever experience an issue with your LG washer, you don't have to worry. The SmartDiagnosis feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls
- Choosing the FreshCare option periodically tumbles your clean laundry every few minutes; so even if your clothes sit in the drum for hours, they will be clean and fresh, as if the cycle just ended