LG LSE4617ST 30 Inch Slide-In Induction Smart Range with 5 Cooktop Zones, 6.3 cu. ft. Capacity, Warming Drawer, ProBake Convection, EasyClean®, Infrared Heating™, SmartDiagnosis™, Wi-Fi Connectivity, Power Induction Cooktop, and ADA Compliant
5 Cooktop Zones ( 4- Induction; 1 Radiant)
- It provides 100 - 4,000 BTUs to meet various cooking requirements.
6.3 cu. ft. Oven Capacity
- A 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity allows you to cook large and elaborate meals, whether you're cooking for one or for several guests.
1.0 cu. ft. Warming Drawer
- Keeps finished foods warmed to perfection until they're ready to be served.
- LG ProBake Convection delivers even baking results on every rack, every time.
- Inspired by pro-style ranges, this new LG range moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution.
Oven Cooking Modes
- Bake, Speed Broil, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Speed Roast, Warm, Proof.
- Maintain your oven without the need for chemical cleaning - simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean and 10 minutes later, wipe away leftover grime.
SmoothTouch™ Glass Controls
- Intuitive glass touch controls provide a sleek and elegant look and are easy to use.
- Get a better view of your meals as they cook.
- When you're craving the thrill of the grill, but Mother Nature has other ideas, you can still achieve that characteristic seared flavor with LG's Infrared Heating™ system.
- The infrared heating™ element locks in juices while cutting up to 20% off of your cooking time-with no preheating required.
Automatic Safety Shut-Off
- For safety, the range will automatically shut off if left on for over 12 hours.
- The SmartDiagnosis feature helps the service center diagnose problems with the range right over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls.
- Control your range and monitor cooking progress without getting off the couch using the LG smartphone app.
4.0kW Power Induction Cooktop
- 5 electric induction burners offer a wide range of output for versatile cooking performance, from gentle simmering to high-temperature searing.
- Induction technology focuses heat towards the bottom of the cookware only, which guarantees you quick and even heating as well as energy savings and safe operation from start to finish.