- Product Overview
- 2 full Width glass refrigerator shelves
- 2 crispers keep your fruits and veggies organized, and a snack/Deli Drawer is ideal for meats and cheeses
- Reversible door can be installed to open left or right based on your needs
- 2 freezer door bins and a shelf give you plenty of room to organize your frozen items
- Optional ice maker sold separately (Model # IM116000)
- Side-mounted electronic controls make it easy to regulate the interior temperatures
- ENERGY STAR® qualified products help you save money on utility bills without sacrificing performance, style or comfort
|Capacity (cu ft)||20.5|
Garage fridge I didn't realize that there was such a thing as a garage ready fridge. Apparently regular fridges have problems maintaining temperature in very hot or cold conditions. So far works fine in summer.
Great frig matched our old malfunctioning refrigerator in every way
Good starter refrigerator Very close to exact fit as to our older model. Lots of features like glass shelving.
Great for the price The fridge is not as loud as others claimed. The shelves are a little "flimsy" so don't oberload. Also, they're aren't many settings for shelf spacing. Otherwise, a great 2nd basement fridge
very happy with my new fridge! I love the fridge! I did some review reading before picking this fridge. I read some concerns on the other fridgidaire models about bowing of shelves, door shelves falling off etc . So I went ahead with this model so not to worry about the *cheaper features* with the other models.It has the glass shelves so no worrying about shelves bowing. Also the door shelves are not adjustable so you don't have to worry about them falling off. I love that the door shelves are deep enough to put a gallon of milk on any of the door shelves! We had an 18.5 fridge before and this one has so much more room. Its great! I was a little concerned with some reviews of the fridgidaire models being a bit noisy. The only noise I have noticed that was a bit loud the first day or two is when it turns on. It does a suction sound of the water being drawn through the hose I believe and it sounded like ticking or knocking. It isn't bad though. I would say its no louder then our old fridge. There is also a door alarm feature if the door stays open for too long. Good to have with our family! So far I am very happy with my new fridge.
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: