No one said laundry day was easy but LG dryer innovations might just change your mind. It starts with the flexible LG EasyLoad door that opens two ways for easy loading and unloading. LG Sensor Dry system measures the amount of moisture levels throughout the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time. And, stay ahead of the cycle and access key LG dryer features remotely with SmartThinQ technology. One touch says it all: perfectly dry clothes. All the more reason to take advantage of the 7.3 cu. ft. extra large capacity that handles really large loads. You will save time and energy.
- Do laundry a little less often. With 7.3 cu. ft. of capacity, this dryer handles really large loads. Saving you time and energy.
- The dual-opening options of the LG EasyLoad door make loading and unloading the dryer easier than ever. Transferring wet clothes from the washer; Simply press the release button and pull the door down, hamper style to keep that stray sock from hitting the floor. Removing dry items; Swing the door to the side to clear the way for your basket below. Even tight spaces and challenging laundry-room layouts are no match for versatility like this.
- Our Sensor Dry system measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time, to help ensure you get dry laundry every time.
- Monitor or stop your dryer anytime anywhere
- Intuitive dial-a-cycle controls and easy to read dual LED display indicators help you find the right setting every time
- Heat is on - SmartThinQ technology lets you monitor your dryer remotely and update it with the hottest innovations
- Aluminized alloy steel drum has toughness and an attractive finish that will last for years
- Just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the wrinkle care option to reduce creases
- Troubleshoot quickly and efficiently with SmartDiagnosis
- 3-minute smart installation check feature ensures that the dryer has been installed properly and is working correctly
- With the flowsense duct clogging indicator you'll know when it's time to clean the ducts out to ensure great drying every time
- Even quieter, there's no need for laundry to be noisy, the LG LoDecibel motor: chances are you may not even notice it
- When your dryer uses about 20% less energy, you are going to make an impact on your utility bills, your energy consumption, and most importantly, the environment.
- Energy Star